WHAT IS THIS?
Curiocity Brisbane is a three-week celebration of science, technology and the arts featuring unexpected interactive experiences, digital games and more than 15 giant Curiocities in five hubs across Brisbane.
WHEN IS IT?
Curiocity Brisbane runs from 20 March to 5 April 2020.
WHAT CAN I SEE?
Curiocity Brisbane delivers a program of immersive, interactive and multi-sensory experiences including digital installations, music events, free games and all-ages activations.
It also includes:
- the world-leading QODE technology and innovation festival (24 – 25 March)
- the globally-renowned World Science Festival Brisbane (25 – 29 March)
- the thought provoking and celebratory WOW (Women of the World) Australia 2020 (2 – 5 April)
- two special QAGOMA Water Up Late events (20 – 21 March).
- Over 325,000 people are expected to attend
- Events and activations cater to all ages
WHERE IS IT?
Installations are grouped together in five precincts:
- New Farm
- Fortitude Valley
- South Bank’s Cultural Precinct
- Captain Burke Park
- Brisbane’s CBD
Venues holding events include:
- Queensland Museum
- Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA)
- State Library of Queensland
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre